How Does Dental Lasers Work?
Lowry Pediatric Dental Health uses Waterlase laser energy to quickly remove cavities with pinpoint accuracy, without the heat, vibration, and sound of the drill.
Laser energy and a gentle spray of water can perform a wide range of dental procedures which preserve more of the natural tooth structure.
This is the newest dental technology that allows patients:
- less anxiety since there is no drilling noise
- virtually no pain
- and no need for novocaine or local anesthetic.
Other Benefits of Dental Laser Treatments:
- Gentler treatment with faster healing
- Replaces the use of the dental drill
- Little to no anesthetic needed for most procedures
- Makes dental care a more relaxing experience for you and your child
At Lowry Pediatric Dental Health, we use the latest in dental technology!
Lasers are an effective and gentler treatment for our patients! Contact us today to learn more