How Does Dental Lasers Work?
Lowry Pediatric Dental Health uses Waterlase laser energy to quickly removes cavities with pinpoint accuracy. Without the heat, vibration, and sound of the drill. Laser energy and a gentle spray of water can perform a wide range of dental procedures which preserves more of the natural tooth structure. This is the newest in dental technology that allows patients less anxiety since there is no drilling noise, virtually no pain and no need for novicane or local anesthetic.
Other Benefits of Dental Laser Treatments:
- Gentler treatment with faster healing
- Replaces the use of the dental drill
- Little to no anesthetic needed for most procedures
- Makes dental care a more relaxing experience for you and your child
Learn More About Pediatric Oral Health
- How To Properly Brush & Floss
- How To Prevent Cavities
- Childhood Gum Disease
- Oral Care In Adolescents
- Curbing Thumb Sucking